At GAP Group, we don`t just build homes – we also build futures. We pride ourselves on our friendly culture – our people are loyal to us, and we`re loyal to them. We know that if people can achieve their goals with us, they`ll stay with us – and that`s what we want.
We really look after our staff – just ask the people who work here – We`ve been around for 45 years and are growing bigger by the day, thanks to our reputation for quality. Join us and we`ll support your career with great training and development
It`s friendly, caring and there`s a great team spirit. We`ll value you, whatever you do. We think happy people do a better job so we`re all ears when it comes to listening to you
GAP have been building homes across Malta for over 20 years, building a reputation for quality and innovation.
We recognise our employees as the drivers behind our success.
We actively encourage and support our employees to expand their knowledge and progress within the company.
We are searching for a dependable skilled labourer to join our construction crew. The skilled labourer’s responsibilities include ensuring worksites are clean and safe, erecting scaffolding, using drills, jackhammers, and other power tools, and providing assistance. An outstanding skilled labourer should be hungry to expand their skill set and increase their level of expertise. You should also be willing to learn from other crew members and receive off-site training wherever possible.
Skilled Labourer Responsibilities:
• Moving materials to the worksite and ensuring all tools, machinery, and other equipment are safely set up.
• Operating equipment like drills, pneumatic hammers, shovels, pikes, and other machinery.
• Assisting with various electrical and plumbing installation procedures.
• Obeying health and safety codes, as well as the company’s principles.
• Removing materials from sites.
• Performing site and equipment inspections.
• Attending meetings and workshops.
• Completing on-the-job training.
• Ensuring tasks are completed to deadlines.
Skilled Labourer Requirements:
• Experience working within a similar role and environment, ideally in property development projects
• Efficient and have a great eye for detail.
• Possess a valid and clean driving license.
• Sound knowledge of construction and practical experience with tools.
• Excellent time management, organisational, and communication skills.
• A good understanding of safety procedures.
• Great hand, eye, and foot coordination.
• Willingness to learn and be flexible.
• Positive attitude and great interpersonal skills.
• Be able to communicate in both Maltese and English
How to apply: Interested candidates are to submit their Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 79931831 to apply. All applications will be dealt in strict confidence.
Can`t see a role for you at the moment? Don`t worry register your CV with us and we`ll be in contact if any suitable vacancies arise.
Leave your details with us and we will contact you if we have opportunities that match what you are looking for